Paid Search Manager
At Projector we know the key to company growth is an amazing marketing team. We are looking for an enthusiastic, dynamic person to manage and optimize Projector’s paid search channels. The objective for this role is to drive right-fit traffic that converts to leads to fuel pipeline opportunities and company growth. If you’re passionate about proving the ROI of paid spend, marketing analytics, and driving results, and excited about being part of a small but growing team, let’s talk.
WHO IS PROJECTOR?
We are a rapidly growing software company based in Boston with remote employees across the country. Our software is used by professional services organizations such as management consultancies, digital marketing agencies, systems integration firms, and other project-based organizations all over the world to manage their delivery operations.
We’re a proven SaaS-based software provider with a start-up feel. Our goal is to continue to build a team that really enjoys coming to work every day and working hard for our customers. Our company values are a big deal to us:
- Nice and Smart – we strive to be both every day
- Customer Focused – as a service focused business, our customers’ success is our success
- Learn & Grow – we foster an environment where learning is valued and encouraged
- Flexible – our company is small, dynamic, and adaptable
- The Kitchen Table – everyone has a seat, and we grow through diversity of people and thought
WHO YOU ARE:
- You have 2+ years of proven experience managing paid campaigns
- You know how to do keyword research using tools like SEM Rush
- You create ads that drive leads and landing pages that drive conversions
- You have experience testing, analyzing, and making recommendations based on performance and budget
- You have experience with website analytics (Google Analytics) and search engine desktop tools (Google AdWords Editor, LinkedIn Campaign Manager)
- You understand bid management for software sites like Capterra, Software Advice, etc.
- You are an owner who is comfortable driving programs, measuring and testing and reporting on results
- You are an adept multitasker who is able to pivot quickly between tasks and adapt to shifting priorities
- Your instinct is to take the initiative and solve problems as they arise
- Nice to have: HubSpot and/or WordPress experience
- Nice to have: Ability to create and edit digital assets optimized for the web using tools like Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Own and optimize all paid channels to drive quality leads
- Proactively identify opportunities for new campaigns based on content calendar
- Present to, and collaborate with, senior management to craft and refine programs
- Maintain product listings on paid sites
- Develop your Marketing career and learn in an environment where you are a valued part of a growing team
- Flexibility to work remotely or in our newly renovated office conveniently located near North Station
- Stock options in a fast-growing business
- Robust health insurance, with dental and vision options
- Generous 401(k) match to help save for your future
- Flexible PTO policy in addition to 11 observed holidays
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Beer on tap, company events, awesome coffee selection and bad jokes
- The opportunity to join a proven, growing company with a team that loves to go to work with and for each other every day
We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote team members regardless of their race, religion, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected status (as required by applicable law).
Want to learn more? Contact [email protected]