We are looking for a smart, self-motivated candidate to play a key role in our product management team who will be responsible for fleshing out business requirements and ensuring that our software meets our clients’ needs for performance, quality, accuracy, and usability. The ideal candidate will feel right at home with a group of smart, dedicated colleagues who enjoy working together to build a rapidly growing company.
Our application, Projector, is a Professional Services Automation suite that is used by project-based organizations in 65 countries around the world. It forms the central system that our clients rely on to run their businesses, and provides the project accounting, resource planning, and project management capabilities that are at the heart of their operations. Our system manages over $40 billion in financial transactions each year along with managing the activities of tens of thousands of users and hundreds of thousands of projects. Our QA team is critical to ensuring that our software is designed and built to manage all of that data accurately and easily.
We are in the process of radically redesigning our user interface to improve the level of usability of our currently very powerful and highly functional application. As we do that, we will be fundamentally re-imagining parts of our application to deliver capabilities new to our industry. This is an exciting opportunity for someone interested in helping us rethink the product upon which our entire business is based. At the same time, this entrepreneurial activity takes place in an environment largely devoid of start-up risks, given that Projector is already an established product with an existing user base and steady revenue stream.
This is a ground-floor opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate will have excellent opportunities to grow as the business grows. Candidates must be self-starters, be able to thrive in a challenging multi-priority environment, accept responsibility quickly, and be focused on overcoming any obstacle to achieve the goal. They also must be able to learn our product from both a functional and a business perspective quickly and completely.
- Development of test plans, test cases, and test scripts from requirements
- Requirements review, including providing feedback on consistency and depth of the requirements
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Documentation of test processes and analysis of test metrics, a plus
- Get a kick out of uncovering those hard-to-find bugs.
Skills and Attributes:
- Knowledge of software development and QA processes, practices, and concepts
- Strong problem solving and mathematically oriented analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong initiative, attention to detail, and good judgment
- Highly organized with detail oriented approach
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information science, mathematics, or related field
- software QA experience a plus
About Projector PSA, Inc:
Projector PSA, Inc. (https://wwwtest.projectorpsa,com) is a leading supplier of on-demand professional services automation software using a cloud-based Software as a Service (“SaaS”) business model. Founded in 2003, we continue to profitably grow our customers, users, and revenue. Our success is due to a special combination of our business model, our value proposition, and a close-knit team of people able to contribute to many facets of the business through a strong team-oriented culture. Projector’s track record enhances the opportunities for personal growth by giving employees exposure to many aspects of the company.
We are looking for people who are intelligent, detail-oriented, hard-working, and excited about working in fast-paced and challenging environment.