Come join Projector PSA as a systems engineer in IT/DevOps. We are a small, nimble software company that cultivates an entrepreneurial atmosphere within the stability of an established business.
Ensure that our technology is performing well and running smoothly:
- Virtual data center/systems administration, monitoring, maintenance, and upgrades
- Corporate office user and computing support
- Administration of internal enterprise applications
- Design and implementation of improvements to all of the above
- You have a BA/BS technical degree or equivalent with at least 2-3 years’ relevant experience
- You thrive on variety in your daily work. You know how to learn on demand and constantly adjust priorities
- Strong experience supporting Windows operating systems and hardware in an enterprise Active Directory environment
- Background with enterprise level server virtualization and security
- Highly desirable: application administration experience with WordPress, Confluence, and Microsoft’s Team Foundation Server and IDE
- Scripting experience: PHP and PowerShell preferred
- Familiarity with supporting Apple computers
- Versatility and breadth in technical and communication skills, organizational skills and attention to detail, the ability to take ownership where appropriate, and demonstrated motivation to help teams and projects successfully accomplish their objectives
- Ability to work out of our Boston office full time including some off hours duties
Projector PSA, Inc.
85 Merrimac Street, Suite 200
Boston, MA 02114
Projector PSA, Inc. (https://www.projectorpsa.com) is a leading supplier of on-demand professional services automation software using a cloud-based Software as a Service (“SaaS”) business model. Founded in 2003, we continue to profitably grow our customers, users, and revenue. Our success is due to a special combination of our business model, our value proposition, and a close-knit team of people able to contribute to many facets of the business through a strong team-oriented culture. Projector’s track record enhances the opportunities for personal growth by giving employees exposure to many aspects of the company.
We are looking for people who are intelligent, detail-oriented, hard-working, and excited about working in fast-paced and challenging environment. We offer competitive compensation and benefits.
Principals only. No agencies or contractors please.