Come join Projector PSA as a system support engineer in TechOps. We are a small, nimble software company that cultivates an entrepreneurial atmosphere within the stability of an established business.
Projector is a leading Professional Services Automation (PSA) suite delivered on a subscription/Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) basis, and is hosted on cloud-based multi-tenant architecture. We have a 15-year track record, an established product and business model, and an enthusiastic and growing client base. Projector is used by project-based organizations in 65 countries around the world, records over $40 billion in financial transactions and manages the activities of tens of thousands of users working on hundreds of thousands of projects.
Work to ensure that our technology is performing well and running smoothly. Including:
- Virtual data center/systems monitoring, maintenance, and upgrades
- Corporate office computing, networking and user support
- Administration of internal enterprise applications
- Design and implementation of improvements to all of the above
You thrive on variety in your daily work. You know how to learn on demand and constantly adjust priorities. Some specifics are:
- Versatility and breadth in technical and communication skills, organizational skills and attention to detail, the ability to take ownership where appropriate, and demonstrated motivation to help teams and projects successfully accomplish their objectives
- Experience with server virtualization and enterprise security
- Background with enterprise application administration: WordPress, Confluence, and Microsoft’s Team Foundation Server and IDE highly desirable
- Scripting experience: PHP and PowerShell preferred
- Strong knowledge of Windows operating systems and hardware in a computer support related setting, in a networked environment, including some Macintosh experience
- BA/BS technical degree or equivalent with at least 2-3 years’ relevant experience
- Ability to work out of our Boston office full time including some off hours duties
If you’re intrigued by all of this, let us know at email@example.com. If you’d like your application to stand out, don’t send us your resume plus a generic “consider me” cover letter. Tell us what attracts you about the opportunity and why you’d make a good fit. Ask us questions. Show us that you have some understanding of what we’re looking for and how you can help. Non-traditional career paths are welcome.