Projector Job Listing
Development Operations Manager
We are looking for an innovative and team-oriented Development Operations Manager. The objective for this role is to support our clients and the development team to ensure scalable infrastructure and successful release deployment. If you are passionate about process improvement, product development, and operations support, and excited about being part of a small but growing team, we should talk.
WHO IS PROJECTOR?
We are a rapidly growing software company based in Boston with remote employees across the country. Our software is used by professional services organizations such as management consultancies, digital marketing agencies, systems integration firms, and other project-based organizations all over the world to manage their delivery operations.
We’re a proven SaaS-based software provider with a start-up feel. Our goal is to continue to build a team that really enjoys coming to work every day and working hard for our customers. Our company values are a big deal to us:
· Nice and Smart – we strive to be both every day
· Customer Focused – as a service focused business, our customers’ success is our success
· Learn & Grow – we foster an environment where learning is valued and encouraged
· Flexible – our company is small, dynamic and adaptable
· The Kitchen Table – everyone has a seat and we grow through diversity of people and thought
WHO YOU ARE: REQUIREMENTS
· You have 3+ years in a development operations role
· You know how to support development releases and infrastructure deployments to improve velocity and scalability
· You have experience testing, analyzing, and making recommendations to improve deployment and support processes
· You have experience with website supporting external tools and vendors required for development and deployment
· You have a comprehensive understanding of the software development lifecycle
· You’re an owner of current software and SaaS security and privacy protocols and requirements such as SOC, GDPR, etc.
· You are an owner who is comfortable driving programmatic change, working with leadership and development on prioritization
· You are a team builder and driver of results through collaboration on practical solutions
NICE TO HAVES
· Experience with managing source control
· Experience with Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment Practices
· Competency in QA Automation and workflows
· Prior experience managing development operations teams
WHAT YOU’LL DO
· Execute and optimize development operations practices
· Work with development and product team on strategic initiatives to grow and scale
· Develop roadmap for development operations and team and communicate to leadership
· Identify opportunities for automation and process improvement within development operations
· Own privacy and security compliance for an international SaaS business
· Develop your career and learn in an environment where you are a valued part of a growing team
PERKS AND BENEFITS
· Flexibility to work remotely or in our newly renovated office conveniently located near North Station
· Stock options in a fast-growing business
· Robust health insurance, with dental and vision options
· Generous 401(k) match to help save for your future
· Pre-tax commuter benefits
· Beer on tap, company events, awesome coffee selection and bad jokes
· The opportunity to join a proven, growing company with a team that loves to go to work with and for each other every day
If all this sounds like a great role for you, let’s talk more! Email email@example.com with your resume.
Job Type: Full-time,
Location: Remote, Hybrid or In-person
Projector PSA is also an equal opportunity employer.
We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote team members regardless of their race, religion, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected status (as required by applicable law).effi