Projector Job Listing
Digital Marketing Manager
At Projector, we know the key to company growth is an amazing marketing team. We are looking for an enthusiastic, dynamic digital marketer to execute Projector’s digital strategy. The objective for this role is to increase and optimize website traffic and conversion to leads to fuel pipeline opportunities and company growth. If you are passionate about demand generation, marketing analytics, driving results, and excited about being part of a small but growing team, we should talk.
WHO IS PROJECTOR?
We are a rapidly growing software company based in Boston with remote employees across the country. Our software is used by professional services organizations such as management consultancies, digital marketing agencies, systems integration firms, and other project-based organizations all over the world to manage their delivery operations.
We’re a proven SaaS-based software provider with a start-up feel. Our goal is to continue to build a team that really enjoys coming to work every day and working hard for our customers. Our company values are a big deal to us:
- Nice and Smart – we strive to be both every day
- Customer Focused – as a service focused business, our customers’ success is our success
- Learn & Grow – we foster an environment where learning is valued and encouraged
- Flexible – our company is small, dynamic and adaptable
- The Kitchen Table – everyone has a seat and we grow through diversity of people and thought
WHO YOU ARE:
- You have 3+ years in a digital marketing or strategy role
- You know how to expertly leverage marketing tools and technologies to build marketing campaigns that drive results
- You have experience testing, analyzing, and making recommendations to grow channels and programs
- You have experience with website analytics, search engine optimization and analysis
- You have a comprehensive understanding of what a marketing funnel is and how content, paid media, sales, SEM, and SEO intersect and work together
- You’re a digital native with experience in HubSpot, SEM Rush, WordPress Salesforce, LinkedIn, Facebook, Google display, or equivalent tools
- You are an owner who is comfortable driving programs, measuring and testing and reporting on results
- You are an adept multitasker who is able to pivot quickly between tasks and adapt to shifting priorities
- Your instinct is to take the initiative and solve problems as they arise
NICE TO HAVES
- Working knowledge of HTML
- Experience and success developing content to support SEO/SEM strategy and drives conversions
- Competency in using Google tag manager and Google analytics
- Prior experience managing agencies and/or agency experience
- Web design including creation and editing of digital assets optimized for the web using tools like Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Own and optimize demand gen channels including: email, website, social, and organic marketing
- Work with agency partners to optimize paid campaigns through testing and analysis
- Drive content/keyword strategy to affect organic lead gen and conversions
- Identify opportunities to expand into and test new channels
- Present to, and collaborate with, senior management to craft and refine programs
- Develop your career and learn in an environment where you are a valued part of a growing team
PERKS AND BENEFITS
- Flexibility to work remotely or in our newly renovated office, conveniently located near North Station in Boston
- Stock options in a fast-growing business
- Robust health insurance, with dental and vision options
- Generous 401(k) match to help save for your future
- Flexible PTO and holidays
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Beer on tap, company events, awesome coffee selection and bad jokes
- The opportunity to join a proven, growing company with a team that loves to go to work with and for each other every day
If all this sounds like a great role for you, let’s talk more! Email email@example.com with your resume.
Job Type: Full-time
Projector PSA is also an equal opportunity employer.
We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote team members regardless of their race, religion, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected status (as required by applicable law).