PPSA Job Listing
Customer Support Engineer
WHO IS PROJECTOR?
Projector is a rapidly growing software company modernizing Professional Services operations. We believe the best project work is done without heroics. Just as Shopify made it incredibly easy for creatives to run eCommerce operations, we enable industry subject matter experts (consultants) to focus on delivering great work for their clients, while our software enables them to scale their firms’ operations. Our customers include management consultancies, digital marketing agencies, systems integration firms, and other project-based organizations.
Come join us! The $7B global market for PSA software is growing and so are we! Projector is coming off a record-breaking year in 2021 as well as having 11 consecutive years of best CSAT according to SPI.
We’re a proven SaaS-based software provider with a start-up feel. Our goal is to continue to build a team that really enjoys coming to work every day and working hard for our customers. Our company values are a big deal to us:
- Nice and Smart – we strive to be both every day
- Customer Focused – as a service focused business, our customers’ success is our success
- Learn & Grow – we foster an environment where learning is valued and encouraged
- Flexible – our company is small, dynamic, and adaptable
- The Kitchen Table – everyone has a seat, and we grow through diversity of people and thought
ABOUT THE ROLE
Projector views our support as a competitive advantage. We consistently earn G2’s Highest Quality of Support rating among our competitive set. We are looking for detail and results-oriented teammates to join our innovative support team! This position is for individuals who are highly motivated, self-directed, and have a desire to work at a high growth SaaS company. You must possess excellent analytical skills and have the passion to deliver outstanding support. Responsibilities include:
- Be the first point of contact for customers experiencing functional and technical challenges
- Work 100% remotely to partner with customers to effectively resolve issues through email, phone, or zoom
- Maintain comprehensive product knowledge to diagnose issues, engaging with product and engineering teams to solve more complex issues
- Identify opportunities for existing customers to use more services
- Provide support & guidance to executives, finance, operations, and consultant personas inside of a professional services organization
- Build knowledge base materials dedicated towards operational efficiency while also empowering and enabling the greater support community
- Share standard methodologies with team members to improve the quality and efficiency of customer support
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE
- 2+ years of experience in a customer-facing role
- Possess technical aptitude or familiarity with software concepts
- Strong problem solving and mathematically oriented analytical skills
- Excellent business communication and persuasive communication skills
- Can autonomously troubleshoot and further investigate to fix a problem
- Ability to effectively prioritize and raise customer issues, as required
- Demonstrated experience in customer service and is passionate about the customer experience
- Natural composure, resilience, and flexibility as customer needs evolve and ticket volume changes
- Experience working with professional services or SaaS a plus
- Understanding of project management and accounting principles a plus
- BS in engineering, math, computer science, or business
If you’re intrigued by all of this, drop us a short blurb and your resume at [email protected]. We’d love to hear from you!