PPSA Job Listing
Who is Projector?
Projector is a rapidly growing software company modernizing Professional Services operations. We believe the best project work is done without heroics. Just as Shopify made it incredibly easy for creatives to run eCommerce operations, we enable industry subject matter experts (consultants) to focus on delivering great work for their clients, while our software enables them to scale their firms’ operations. Our customers include management consultancies, digital marketing agencies, systems integration firms, and other project-based organizations.
Come join us! The $7B global market for PSA software is growing and so are we! Projector is coming off a record breaking year in 2021 as well as having 11 consecutive years of best CSAT according to SPI.
We’re a proven SaaS-based software provider with a start-up feel. Our goal is to continue to build a team that really enjoys coming to work every day and working hard for our customers. Our company values are a big deal to us:
- Nice and Smart – we strive to be both every day
- Customer Focused – as a service focused business, our customers’ success is our success
- Learn & Grow – we foster an environment where learning is valued and encouraged
- Flexible – our company is small, dynamic, and adaptable
- The Kitchen Table – everyone has a seat, and we grow through diversity of people and thought
About the Role
Projector is looking for highly motivated individuals who love problem solving and working with customers to join our team as an Implementation Consultant.
Reporting to the VP of Customer Success & Experience, you’ll sit at the intersection of product and customers, bringing our solution to life for new logos and expanding capabilities for existing accounts.
Implementation Consultants own the end-to-end solution delivery for clients including business analysis, project management, solution design & architecture, and training. While this role wears many hats, the most successful consultants are rarely experts at all of them, but are instead great problem solvers who embody our Learn & Grow culture, eager to take new experiences head on. This makes it challenging, but also extremely fulfilling. Ultimately, your objectives will be to drive adoption – quickly, delightfully, and consistently for our customers.
At Projector, implementation is more than just onboarding new users to a piece of software. Externally, our consultants act as strategic partners to our clients’ business. Internally, you’ll have a big voice in shaping the product direction as you use Projector as a consultant would, just like our customers. If successful, you’ll gain a deep knowledge of our product and customers, uniquely positioning you for growth opportunities at Projector.
If you’re looking for the chance to work with smart customers, solve complex problems, and flex both your business and technical muscles, then we want to hear from you.
What you Should Have
- Proven experience managing or delivering project-based work
- Excellent business analysis and process engineering skills
- Creative problem solving – you naturally run towards the complex because of the challenge and potential impact
- Tech savvy – you are naturally excited by and have experience learning new tech and applying them to business problems
- Ability to balance multiple priorities simultaneously in a fluid environment
- Strong customer facing written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to quickly learn new industry concepts (e.g. project accounting, professional services finance & operations, etc.)
- Experience implementing PSA solutions or running professional services teams
- Experience designing and working with integrations
- Data & BI experience a plus
- BS or MS in engineering, math, computer science, or business
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in professional services, software, or high-tech
If you’re intrigued by all of this, drop us a short blurb and your resume at [email protected]. We’d love to hear from you!