|Time and expense tracking|
|People and project matching|
|Operational and financial forecasting|
|Task planning and tracking|
|Project collaboration workspaces|
Projector was designed with four distinct but integrated modules, each of which is designed to give you answers about a different part of your business:
- Projector’s Project Accounting module is all about the past. It helps you track the time and expenses you’ve invested to date to deliver your projects. It manages the process of invoicing your clients to ensure you bill them for every hour invested and every dollar disbursed on their behalf. Finally, Projector can act as the project accounting sub-ledger for your general ledger, seamlessly sending transactions to your accounting system to always keep it in sync.
- Projector’s Resource Scheduling module helps you to efficiently match the perfect person to the right project. It lets project managers describe what sort of resources they need on their projects based on skill sets, certifications, physical locations, and required hours. It also gives resource managers the ability to match up resource needs with staff availability, and make strategic tradeoffs amongst potentially competing needs. The Resource Scheduling module is central to helping manage future-looking utilization, revenue and profitability, and hiring needs.
- Projector’s Project Management module gives you the power to plan, track, and execute projects at a detailed level. It provides a simpler alternative to Microsoft Project—or integrates directly with Microsoft Project if desired—and allows project managers to assign tasks and track project health at a detailed level. It also provides project workspaces to encourage communication and collaboration within your teams and with your clients.
- Projector’s Advanced Analytics module transforms your organization’s data into beautiful and easy-to-understand visualizations. These dashboards provide your executives, delivery teams, and clients the information they need in a glance. Having all of your business data aggregated together in Projector’s advanced analytics module makes it much easier for you to make important decisions without forcing you to access different systems to find the information you need.
Have an up-to-the-minute, accurate view of how your organization is doing
Control who is allowed to do and see what and when
Integrate Projector with the other critical systems your organization uses.
No matter which module or modules you choose, Projector provides foundational layers for each one to provide visibility, control, and integration:
- Projector’s Visibility layer includes a powerful analytical reporting engine lets you design and create reports in Excel pivot tables, allowing you to perform ad-hoc analysis on the data without requiring an advanced degree in quantitative analytics. When combined with Projector’s e-mail alerts and interactive operational dashboards, you’ll always have an up-to-the-minute, accurate view of how your organization is doing.
- The Control layer manages workflows and user permissions, giving you the ability to control who is allowed to do and see what and when. Full audit trails show you who actually did what and when. Our Enterprise configuration allows you to set up Projector in different ways for different parts of your organization.
- Our Integration layer allows you to integrate Projector with the other critical systems your organization uses. Whether you take advantage of Projector’s pre-built interfaces to applications such as Intacct, QuickBooks, Microsoft Dynamics GP, Salesforce.com, and Microsoft Project, or use the web services to build integrations with other systems, Projector’s open architecture provides the advantages of best-of-breed thinking with fully integrated systems.