Define and control who can do what in your organization, and maintain full audit trails of changes to critical data.
The control layer is one of the three foundational layers that provide Projector’s core functionality. No matter which of Projector’s four modules you use, Project Accounting, Resource Scheduling, Project Management, or Advanced Analytics, you’ll get a “slice” of the control layer.
This layer lets you balance having appropriate controls over sensitive information, with keeping your operations streamlined and your business nimble. Projector puts the power in your hands.
Manage Your Data on Your Terms
The integration layer connects multiple business systems so you can:
- Free your data to move among all your applications so you’re never locked into using outdated technology
- Extend the life of legacy systems
- Consolidate key reports in a single system: Projector or the application you choose
- Synchronize multiple systems faster with automated feeds
- Improve accuracy by eliminating manual errors
- Stop wasting time re-typing the same data into more than one place
- Centrally manage application access with SAML 2.0 single sign on
Projector’s control layer gives you the ability to:
- Control access to sensitive information
- Easily manage permissions at a group or individual user level
- Limit access to reports and functionality to specific parts of the organization
- Maintain a complete record of critical changes, when they were made, and by whom
A Balance of Control and Flexibility
Projector couples sophisticated features with an easy-to-use interface, so that you can quickly configure the software with a few clicks of the mouse. The control layer allows you to set the appropriate balance between control and agility for your organization, whether it’s large or small, simple or complex. Whether you’re interested in defining expense report approval, staffing fulfillment, or issues resolution workflows, the control layer is your answer.
Easily set up and manage access rights with role-based permissions, and assign one or more roles to individuals. Projector also lets you override role-based permissions for a specific user.
With Projector, you can give users access to information covering the entire organization or for just a part of the organization. This allows you the power to segregate responsibilities for different parts of the organization to different users, controlling access to sensitive data.
You can specify different time and expense approval workflows for each project – configurations that range from automatic approval to more complex multi-step workflows.
Projector can route invoices through multi-step, multi-approver workflows with optional threshold triggers–or allow a single person to complete the entire process alone.
Easily configure workflows for resource scheduling, issues resolution, or project creation, all without custom development.
Keep users informed by triggering automated e-mails and alerts at key points within workflows.
Complete Audit Trails
Projector gives you full visibility into who made what changes, when, and why on invoices, timesheets, expense reports, schedules, and payment vouchers. Other information, such as user permissions, can be tracked using customizable audit trails and audit reports.
Set up different workflows, configurations, and behaviors for each part of the organization—especially useful for larger organizations that have grown by acquisition or that run multiple lines of business.